Lawn Care Technician – Fertilizer & Weed Control Specialist
Spring-Green is looking for a motivated team player who has the desire to work outdoors with minimal supervision and provide our customers with exceptional service. Qualified candidate will be responsible for providing lawn care services (fertilization, weed control, insect control, aeration, seeding, etc.) to residential and/or commercial customers.
- have a minimum of a High School Diploma (or GED).
- be able to read, write and communicate effectively.
- be courteous, responsible, detail oriented and focused on customer service.
- be clean, neat, and professional in appearance.
- have and maintain valid Indiana Driver License, excellent driving record and be insurable.
- have the ability to lift and carry 50lbs and work in various weather conditions.
- Work Monday-Friday with occasional Saturdays. 40-50 hours/week
Familiarity with Fort Wayne, Columbia City, Warsaw and surrounding areas a plus.
Experience helpful, but not required. Applicant will be required to obtain an Indiana Pesticide License. (Training and materials will be provided). This position is full time with a competitive compensation of $13-$20/hour
Please reply via email, include resume and brief work history either as part of the body of the response, or, as an attachment.
Office located at 1115 S. Williams Dr. Columbia City IN 46725